How to "Dye" a Pillow Cover With a Marker
Following the instructions below to create this fun DIY project from HGTV Magazine.
- chisel-tip permanent marker
- cardboard (roughly size of pillow cover)
- crafts paintbrush
- rubbing alcohol
1. Stick a piece of cardboard inside a pillow cover to keep it flat. Using the fat side of the marker’s chisel tip and a ruler, draw three horizontal lines and three vertical lines across the pillow case to divide it into 16 squares.
2. Using the thin side of the marker’s chisel tip and a ruler, draw diagonal lines across the pillow case, dividing each square into four triangles.
3. Dip a crafts paintbrush in rubbing alcohol and brush over each line to blur it. Let dry.