Turn Tiles Into Drinking Coasters Using Sharpies
- fine-point permanent markers, 3 colors
- painter's tape
- clean cotton cloth
- rubbing alcohol
- clear acrylic sealer spray
- self-stick felt circles
1. Affix a stencil to each tile with a few pieces of painter’s tape.
2. Color in each stencil. Remove, and let each tile dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Soak a clean cotton cloth in rubbing alcohol, then wring it out. Place it on each tile for a few seconds, then lift it straight up (this will give the ink a distressed look). Let dry.
4. Spray each tile with a clear acrylic sealer, and let dry.
5. Place self-stick felt circles on the back corners of each tile.