Floor Tiles for Basements
A tile floor in a basement allows for the easy cleanup and durability that are necessities for many homeowners when finishing a basement.
If easy clean-up and a finished look are the key components to the basement of your dreams, then basement floor tiles are the best option for your space.
Perhaps one of the best things about basement tiles is that you can install them yourself, requiring only a few simple preparations and a little bit of patience.
Tile flooring is an ideal option for basements because it's both durable and waterproof. In the unfortunate event of a leak or flood, a basement tile floor will dry out and remain undamaged in most cases.
Carpet tiles, or squares, are another popular option for basement floors. Carpet tiles are also easy to install and provide warmth to one of the colder rooms in a home. While they aren't waterproof, it's simple to replace only the damaged tile if a basement floods.
See also: Floor Buying Guide
- Basement Flooring Options and Ideas
- Basement Floor Paint Options
- Waterproof Flooring for Basements
- Subfloor Options for Basements
- Carpet and Carpet Tiles for Basements
- Wood Flooring In the Basement
- Cork Flooring In Basements
- Basement Bar Ideas and Designs
- Finishing Basement Walls
- Pet-Friendly Basement Inspires
- Basement Finishing Costs