Drew and Jonathan Scott Host 8 New Celebrities in Fresh Episodes of 'Celebrity IOU'
New celebs include Heidi Klum, Glenn Close and more.
A new season of HGTV’s smash hit series Celebrity IOU — which spotlights Hollywood A-listers gifting surprise home renovations to special people in their lives — will return with eight star-studded episodes on Monday, May 15 at 8|7. After attracting more than 14.2 million fans to its previous run, Celebrity IOU will feature boldfaced names who gamely try their hand at renovation alongside network superstars and series’ executive producers Drew and Jonathan Scott. The celebrities will recount their deep thanks for deserving friends and mentors before jumping in with sledgehammers, power tools and pure muscle to demo and design. When the work is done, the celebrities’ passionate efforts will culminate with emotional reveals and stunning home makeovers that change lives forever.
The upcoming Celebrity IOU lineup will showcase:
- Kristin Chenoweth: Emmy Award and Tony Award winning actress, producer and singer
- Glenn Close: Emmy Award, Tony Award, Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award winning and Academy Award and Grammy Awards nominated actress, producer and singer
- Kristin Davis: Screen Actors Guild Award winning and Emmy Award and Golden Globe Award nominated actress and producer
- Taraji P. Henson: Golden Globe® Award, Screen Actors Guild Award® and NAACP Image Award winning and Academy Award® and Emmy® Award nominated actress, producer, director and founder of the Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation
- Derek Hough: Emmy Award winning dancer, choreographer, director, actor and singer; and Julianne Hough: Emmy Award winning dancer, choreographer, actress, singer and entrepreneur
- Heidi Klum: Emmy Award winning actress, supermodel, television host, producer, writer and businesswoman
- Jay Leno: Emmy Award winning television host, comedian, writer, actor, producer and automotive historian
- Emma Roberts: Award winning and nominated actress, producer and entrepreneur.
“The celebrities we partner with are incredibly genuine — they really want to do something kind for the people who have given so much to them and others,” says Jonathan. “Their dedication to these special renovations is so moving, and I think that’s why we all ugly cry at every episode.”
“With each new season, we continue to be amazed at the celebrities’ strong design eye,” says Drew. “They all put in the time to make the renovations perfect for the recipients, and working on these projects together is both fun and challenging. And, above all, the stories are just so heartfelt.”
In the premiere episode, Heidi Klum will express her appreciation to Lucia, her housekeeper of 17 years who she describes as family. Drew, Jonathan and Heidi will give Lucia the fabulous and functional home of her dreams featuring a comfortable yet chic open concept living area and a large kitchen ideal for family gatherings. As the season continues, Drew and Jonathan will bring every celebrity’s renovation vision to life, creating custom spaces like a coastal-style backyard retreat and a modern yet cozy main floor. In addition, Drew’s wife and new mom, Linda Phan, will step in to help the brothers create a perfect nursery for expecting parents.
Keep up with the new season on HGTV’s digital platforms at HGTV.com/Celebrity-IOU and by following @HGTV and #CelebIOU on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram. Drew and Jonathan also will share content from the new episodes at @mrdrewscott (Instagram, Twitter) and @jonathanscott (Instagram, Twitter). And, each episode will be available on HGTV GO the same day and time as the TV premieres: Monday nights at 8|7c beginning May 15.