Drew and Jonathan Scott Host Another Star-Studded Season of 'Celebrity IOU'
We have all the details on the newest heartfelt season of Celebrity IOU — as well as which eight Hollywood A-listers will be teaming up with The Property Brothers.
HGTV’s Celebrity IOU — an inspiration to viewers for its heartwarming stories of gratitude and emotional home renovations — will return to HGTV on Monday, November 14 at 9/8c with eight new star-studded episodes. The series, which attracted 16.8 million viewers during its latest run earlier this year, will showcase more Hollywood A-listers who share their personal accounts of deep thanks for deserving friends or mentors. Working side-by-side with Drew and Jonathan Scott, the celebrities will swing sledgehammers, crank up power saws and bust through walls to surprise these extraordinary people with spectacular home makeovers. In addition to airing on HGTV, each episode will be available to stream on discovery+ and HGTV GO on Mondays beginning November 14.
You'll see these celebs in the new season:
- Drew Barrymore, an Emmy Award nominated and Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award winning actress, producer, talk show host, author and entrepreneur.
- Cindy Crawford, a Supermodel, author, entrepreneur and philanthropist.
- Terry Crews, a Daytime Emmy Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and NAACP Image Award nominated actor, producer, author and professional athlete.
- Cheryl Hines, an Emmy Award and Screen Actors Guild Award nominated actress, producer and director.
- Kate Hudson, a Golden Globe Award winner, Academy Award nominated actress, producer, entrepreneur and bestselling author.
- Leslie Jordan, an Emmy Award winning actor, The New York Times best-selling author and recording artist.
- Idina Menzel, a Tony Award winning performer, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur and author.
- Wilmer Valderrama, an award-winning actor, producer, entrepreneur and activist.
"Celebrity IOU proves special people can turn into your family,” says Jonathan. “It’s amazing to see celebrities open up to us about their exceptional friends who have made a huge impact in their lives."
"Jonathan and I started this series with a simple idea — that nobody gets anywhere in life alone," says Drew. "We’re grateful so many household names have trusted us to be part of these personal acts of kindness and help give back to the people they value most."
To kick off the new episodes, Cindy Crawford will show appreciation to Sarah, her best friend and personal trainer of more than 15 years, by gifting her a major renovation of her family’s first home featuring a luxurious kitchen, living area and guest bathroom.
And the season promises more awesome renos, such as a modern southwestern-style main floor overhaul; an underused garage turned multi-function personal retreat and guest suite; and a dream backyard that boasts a professional-grade outdoor gym.
Engage with the series on HGTV’s digital platforms at HGTV.com/Celebrity-IOU and by following @HGTV and #CelebIOU on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram. Drew and Jonathan also will share content from the new episodes at @mrdrewscott (Instagram, Twitter) and @jonathanscott (Instagram, Twitter). And, each episode will be available on HGTV GO the same day and time as the TV premieres — Mondays at 9/8c beginning November 14.