How to Make Vegan Gluten-Free Brownies
These extra-chocolaty vegan brownies will satisfy any sweet tooth. A perfect non-dairy and gluten-free dessert, these treats are just as gooey as the original version and are ideal for dessert or a midday snack. You'll thank us later.
These vegan and gluten-free fudgy brownies will win the hearts of every chocolate lover. Serve them warm and top with your favorite vegan fudge or ice cream to make sure this dessert is unforgettable.
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-1/2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 5 tbsp of water
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup Dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1-1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3.5 oz chocolate bar
- 3.5 oz chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chocolate-hazelnut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a square 8" x 8" pan.
- In a small bowl soak the flaxseeds in the water and let them rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, place the gluten-free flour, almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie (aka - double boiler or water bath) with vegan butter/coconut oil and cocoa powder. Once melted, add and mix in the coconut sugar.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and add the flaxseeds and vanilla.
- Once everything is mixed, add the dry ingredients into the mixture. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for 25 to 28 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes and enjoy.
Vegan Potluck Ideas and Recipes 13 Photos
From brunch and desserts to savory meals, browse our 12 favorite vegan recipes and menu ideas to create a satisfying, healthy and delicious feast.