How to Make Vegan Baked Oats
These warm baked oats are ideal for breakfast, brunch, dessert and everything in between. Top them with your favorite berries or chocolate chips for a fast and easy meal.
If you’re looking for something hearty, healthy and warm to serve your brunch guests or just make for yourself, these baked oats are quick and easy. Although ideal for a morning meal, these oats also make a yummy dessert.
- 1 ripe banana (large)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 4 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- optional: blueberries, raspberries, chocolate chips, walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the banana, almond milk, monk fruit sweetener and almond butter to a blender. Blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and blend again (the dough has to thicken).
- Pour the mixture into two containers (ramekins) and add your toppings of choice.
- Place them in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.