Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
15-ounce can pumpkin
14 ounces eggnog (store-bought or homemade)
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
9" unbaked pie crust (store-bought or use your favorite recipe)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a small saucepan, slowly heat the pumpkin, spices and salt until warm; mix well.
3. Set aside and let the mixture cool slightly.
4. Add eggnog and eggs and whisk together in a medium bowl until smooth.
5. Pour into crust and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted an inch from crust comes out clean.
7. Allow pie to cool then top with whipped cream before serving.