Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
What would Thanksgiving be without pumpkin pie? Whip up this traditional dessert as the perfect finish to your Thanksgiving meal.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
15-ounce can pumpkin
14 ounces eggnog (store-bought or homemade)
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
9" unbaked pie crust (store-bought or use your favorite recipe)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a small saucepan, slowly heat the pumpkin, spices and salt until warm; mix well.
3. Set aside and let the mixture cool slightly.
4. Add eggnog and eggs and whisk together in a medium bowl until smooth.
5. Pour into crust and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted an inch from crust comes out clean.
7. Allow pie to cool then top with whipped cream before serving.
The Thanksgiving entertaining experts at HGTV.com share tips for setting a gorgeous fall table filled with easy-to-craft...(20 photos)
The Thanksgiving decorating experts at HGTV.com share 13 table-setting ideas for a beautifully rustic Thanksgiving.(13 photos)
The Thanksgiving decorating experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for making a rustic fall table runner by...