How to Make a Witch Hat Wreath
Upcycle a witch's hat from last year's costume to make a festive wreath this Halloween.
DIY Witch Hat Wreath 01:13
Spook your visitors this Halloween with this wreath studded with eyeball flowers.
- witch hat
- faux florals and greenery
- fake eyeballs
- (2) floral foam (one sphere, one cone)
- scrap paper/newspaper
- hot glue gun and sticks
- ribbon and other embellishments
1. Use pliers to cut wire rim in witch’s hat at two points to make one side of the hat sit flat. Twist cut wire ends together to secure.
2. Fill the hat with a cone-shaped floral foam, followed by scrap paper/newspaper and a sphere foam cut in half.
3. Cut faux florals and greenery at varying lengths. Hot glue a fake eyeball in the center of a flower. Let dry. Repeat for a few more flowers.
4. Stick faux florals into the foam in the hat until you get your desired look.
5. Add ribbon and other embellishments for an extra spook factor.
6. To hang, make a small loop with ribbon and hot glue to the back (flat side) of the hat. Hang on a nail or hook.