How to Make a Hula Hoop Word Wreath
Upcycle a hula hoop to make a stylish wreath you can hang anywhere in your home.
- hula hoop
- spray paint in desired color
- Styrofoam word or letters
- fishing line
- faux greenery
- floral wire
- seasonal, fresh flowers
- water picks
1. Spray paint hula hoop in desired color, and let dry.
2. Lay hula hoop on a flat surface, and place Styrofoam word or letters in desired position. Attach to hula hoop with fishing line.
3. Add faux greenery to hula hoop, and secure with floral wire.
4. To add fresh, seasonal flowers, place a single stem in a water pick and stick into faux greenery. Replace wilted blooms with fresh ones as needed.