The Best 'Farmhouse Fixer' Season 2 Fan Reactions
We know pop-star-turned-HGTV-host Jonathan Knight is swoon-worthy, but so are his and Kristina’s fab farmhouse designs. Twitter agrees — so, obviously, it's true.
Season 2 of HGTV’s Farmhouse Fixer is in full swing, and whether it’s that irresistable old-farmhouse charm, Jonathan Knight's heart-warming smile, Kristina Crestin’s genius design ideas or the wow-worthy renos, there’s a little bit of something for everyone. Cue the fan reactions! Social media was crawling with them. Ahead: the best Farmhouse Fixer posts we could find.
Here's what we learned.
1. Fans Want to Buy a Farmhouse, Just so Jon and Kristina Can Fix It Up
Now that’s an idea …
2. The Boys of NKOTB Will Be Tuning In for Every Episode
We're going to assume they're Farmhouse Fixer superfans.
3. And, Even Non-Blockheads Are Loving It
Yep, even those unfamiliar with Jon’s famed boy band (New Kids on the Block) feel the pull of his charisma.
4. Jon's Laugh Can Cure a Bad Day
We have to agree.
5. Moms Everywhere WILL Enjoy
Which means it might just be fun for the entire family.
6. Jon Makes a Great Phone Background
No surprise here.
7. And, You Can Refer to Him as "King of the Cutters"
8. Speaking of Thrones ...
He's right on trend.
9. If You Watch One Episode You Won't Be Able to Stop
Don't say we didn't warn you.
Catch Farmhouse Fixer with Jonathan Knight and Kristina Crestin on HGTV Wednesday nights at 9/8c. While waiting for new episodes, fans can stream the full first season on discovery+, and catch up with Jonathan and Kristina on Instagram at @jonathanrknight and @kristinacrestindesign.