Do You Want to Be on HGTV's 'Love It or List It'?
The hit HGTV show Love It or List It is now casting in Toronto.
If you’ve fallen out of love with your home, Love It or List It may be able to help rekindle your relationship.
Has the love affair with your home hit a road block?
Love It or List It helps homeowners faced with the toughest decision of their life. Will they stay in their current home or will they sell it? If you have fallen out of love with your home and want to be a part of this series, we want to hear from you!
Hilary Farr and her talented design team will renovate your once-beloved home, while our savvy real estate agent David Visentin will tempt you with your dream home, forcing you to make a very tough decision: Should you Love It or List It?
To be eligible you must:
- Currently own a home in the GTA or surrounding area
- Need expert design and construction help
- Have a minimum reno and design budget of at least $75,000
- Be willing to move out of your house for the duration of the renovation/shoot
- Be outgoing, fun, enthusiastic homeowners and available to be on camera for up to seven weekdays of filming (staggered over 6 to 8 weeks)
To be a part of this series, please apply at: loveitorlistit.castingcrane.com