Açaí Breakfast Bowl
If it's cloudy or gray, this açaí bowl will brighten your day. Whip up a batch and invite friends for brunch. Serve with fresh fruits and nut butters so everyone can customize their own bowl.
The açaí berry is a deep purple-colored fruit native to the Amazon regions of South and Central America. Açaí bowls are common all over Brazil, and the craze for this earthy and creamy treat is now global. Açaí bowls are perfect for breakfast, brunch or even as a refreshing snack anytime of day.
- 1 pack of frozen açaí (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- optional: peanut or almond butter
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend at intervals until a lump-free and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- If necessary, add more liquid to facilitate the process.
- Serve with your favorite toppings: granola, peanut butter, fruit, etc.
Vegan Potluck Ideas and Recipes 13 Photos
From brunch and desserts to savory meals, browse our 12 favorite vegan recipes and menu ideas to create a satisfying, healthy and delicious feast.