Potato Salad Recipe
This delectable potato salad recipe is always the perfect side dish, no matter the occasion.
- 5 pounds peeled potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup diced celery
- 2/3 cup diced green onion
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped chives, for garnish
Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring water to a boil, and then reduce heat and let the potatoes simmer until tender. Once tender, drain and let cool.
Combine mayonnaise, celery, green onion, whole grain mustard and cider vinegar. Stir mayonnaise mixture into cooled potatoes until evenly coated.
Garnish with chopped chives, if desired.