Outdoor Kitchen Accessories
Whether you're looking to completely customize an outdoor kitchen for your patio or deck area or to simply spruce up your current area, a wide array of outdoor kitchen accessories is available for virtually every budget.
Quality design elements like a kitchen island or bar area equipped with choice stainless steel appliances can greatly improve the functionality and appearance of your outdoor kitchen.
Start by considering the equipment you'll use the most. Grills, sinks and refrigerators are natural choices. Extras like pizza ovens, rotisseries and side burners may sound like must-have add-ons, but don't lose sight of what's most important to the outdoor cook.
Built-in grills, whether custom-designed or pre-assembled, are a great way to make the most of your outdoor kitchen space. The extra surface area can be used for prep work, sinks, or burners, while the base can be decorative (think stone, brick or rock).
Another option to consider is whether to include built-in storage drawers, warming drawers, appliances such as beverage coolers, ice makers and more.
- 7 of Our Favorite Outdoor Cooking and Dining Areas
- Create a Budget Outdoor Kitchen With These 10 Finds
- Selecting Outdoor Kitchen Flooring
- Outdoor Kitchens: Grilling and Chilling in the Great Backyard
- Outdoor Kitchens: 10 Tips for Better Design
- Outdoor Kitchen Cabinet Ideas