Spiked Thai Coffee
The robust coffee flavor and creamy texture will warm you right up on a cold fall day.
- strong black regular ground coffee, enough to brew 8 cups
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 3 teaspoons almond extract (for a mocktail)
- 3 ounces Amaretto (for a cocktail)
- crushed ice
1: Add cardamom to ground coffee, and brew. Pour into a large pitcher, and let cool.
2: Add sugar and amaretto or almond extract, and stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3: When ready to serve, pour into a glass filled with ice and top with one tablespoon cream.