How to Make Potted Paper Clovers
- green card stock (2-4 shades)
- terra cotta pot(s)
- wooden skewers or toothpicks
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- potting soil
- optional: ribbons, buttons, stickers, etc.
- Download: Potted Paper Clover Pattern
Download and print the potted paper clover pattern, and trace and cut the two sizes of clover shapes out of your green paper.
Attach a toothpick or skewer to each clover using hot glue.
Fill the terra cotta pot with potting soil. Insert the clovers on sticks, to the pot one at a time at varying heights until the entire pot is filled.
Add Finishing Touches
Embellish the pot with gold washi tape, ribbon or scrapbook paper.