How to Make Winter Fruit with Champagne Cream
Dress up winter fruit with a decadent champagne cream to serve at your next brunch or dinner party.
Fruit is good. Fruit with champagne cream is even better. This light and fluffy cream is sweet, a bit tart and super easy to make.
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup champagne
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg white
- assorted fruits such as grapes, apples, pomegranate arils and clementine segments
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon zest, and champagne until smooth. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, whip heavy cream and vanilla to a soft peak stage.
- In a small bowl, beat egg white to soft peak stage. Sprinkle in confectioners' sugar while beating to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese/champagne mixture using only a quarter of the whipped cream at a time.
- Gently fold in whipped egg white.
- Fill serving dish with assorted fruit. Top with champagne cream.
How to Make Christmas Morning Waffles
Make a tree-shaped waffle stack for your holiday brunch.
How to Make a Poke-a-Present Game
Make a fun holiday game where everyone wins!
How to Make Ice Cube Tray Orange Buttercream Chocolates
Dark chocolate and orange make a perfect pair. These simple chocolates are better than any boxed version and can be made easily in ice cube trays.
How to Make Ice Cube Tray Maple Buttercream Chocolates
Maple and pecans go together perfectly. They are even better when coated in rich, dark chocolate. These ice cube tray chocolates are easy to make and so tasty. Set a few aside because they won’t last long.
How to Make Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Covered Cherries
These holiday favorites are made with the help of ice cube trays.
How Much Booze Do You Need for a Cocktail Party?
Fear that you’re not going to have enough drinks or food for your guests is a common concern. Take a look at our handy planning guide and you’ll be on your way to hosting a successful shindig.
How to Make Etched Wine Glasses With Constellation Patterns
Looking for a unique party favor for your guests? Customize your party glassware with the zodiac sign of each of your guests or any familiar celestial body.
An Updated Relish Tray for the Holidays
Serving up a modern spin on the old favorite.
How to Make Ice Cream Cone Party Hats
Basic craft supplies are all you’ll need to whip up these playful party hats that kids will love wearing during the party and can take home as a fun favor.
How to Make Ice Cream Cone Party Balloons
These floating ice cream cones are a sweet way to decorate for an ice cream social, kid’s birthday party or wedding or baby shower.