Blueberry Mint Julep Ice Pops Recipe
1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate
1/4 cup bourbon
1/2 cup blueberries
1. Combine mint, water, sugar and limeade concentrate in a blender.
2. Cover and blend until evenly combined. Make sure mint is blended into small pieces.
3. Place blended mixture in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar completely.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in bourbon and whole blueberries until well combined.
6. Pour mixture into ice-pop molds.
7. Freeze overnight or until completely frozen.