Beaded Bead Jewelry
Evette Potts shows her technique for making this pretty and unique jewelry piece.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Thanks to Evette Potts for this project.
Materials and Tools
Illusion Cord monofilament
beads or crystals *
two 2" head pins
* Note: Each beaded bead uses 12 beads.
4. Pull both ends tight to form the first side in the center of the thread.
5. String one bead onto each end.
9. Add your last bead, and tie a knot to form a four-sided cube.
10. Tie an additional knot to secure. To reinforce your beaded bead, weave the ends through the bead and cut the excess thread.
12. Place the beaded bead on top. Place another bead on top of the beaded bead.
13. Using the wire cutters, cut the head pin above the beaded bead to approximately 3/8 inch.
Margaret was inspired when she visited her sister in New Orleans. She took home her Mardi Gras beads and put them to good use...