Embellished Matchbox Cover
Faythe Levine decorates matchboxes with origami paper and gold glitter.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
black spray paint
template or die cutter
variety of origami paper
gold glitter glue
1. Spray both sides of the matchboxes with black spray paint in a well-ventilated area. Let dry.
2. Cut squares of origami paper half the size of the matchbox top.
3. Brush a thin layer of decoupage medium onto the top of matchbox.
4. Place two pieces of different origami paper on each matchbox.
5. Coat the top of the paper with decoupage medium and let it dry.
Follow these steps to create a custom radiator cover and see how this attic is pulled out of the 80s and into the 21st century...