Floral Bouquet Place Setting Tutorial
By: Haeley Biambalvo at Design Improvised for the Chinet® brand
Sponsored content courtesy of the Chinet® brand.
- Chinet® Cut Crystal® 14oz. cups
- Flowers (stock and baby’s breath)
- Hot glue
- Bamboo skewers
- Letter stickers
- Pink card stock
1. Cut a 2 ft. length of ribbon and tie to the cup by securing with a small dab of hot glue.
2. Tie into a bow.
3. Add water and flowers.
4. To make a place card, freehand cut a small banner shape from pink card stock. Use letter stickers to add “mom” or a monogram.
5. Cut a few inches from a bamboo skewer to shorten it. Glue the banner to the skewer with hot glue and stick into the bouquet.
6. Place a bouquet at the top of each place setting!
For more spring entertaining ideas, click here. And be sure to share your spring entertaining tablescapes with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with #MyChinetParty.
Chinet® and Cut Crystal® are registered trademarks of Huhtamaki, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.