Packing Supplies Checklist
These must-have packing supplies will help you have a smooth move.
By: Kara Wahlgren
Ready to start packing? Here's what you'll need to keep your possessions protected.
- 15-20 small cardboard boxes
- 10-15 medium cardboard boxes
- 10-15 large cardboard boxes
- Cardboard separators (for packing glasses and dishes)
- Bubble wrap
- Packing peanuts
- Clean newsprint (bedsheets, linens and blankets work well too)
- Stretch wrap (for bundling awkward items like skis or furniture pieces)
- Mattress bags
- Box cutter
- Packing tape
- Sharpie markers
Make relocating to your next home even more eco-friendly.
First-time homebuyers, word to the wise: Look for attributes that add value to your new home to help combat falling prices. Here, basic guidelines to follow.
Buying a home is the most important purchase you’re likely to make. You want to get it right.
Keep your goods protected in transit.
Don't be embarrassed. You have to start somewhere. Here's a simple explanation of a mortgage and its elements.
Get the lowdown to get a prince of a residence.
That off-limits room might hide a worrisome defect.
Solve your home selling dilemmas with these pricing strategies.
Property Virgin's Sandra Rinomato shares her to-do list for every first-time homebuyer.
You might get a down payment with this method, but it’s tricky.