Packing Supplies Checklist
These must-have packing supplies will help you have a smooth move.
By: Kara Wahlgren
Ready to start packing? Here's what you'll need to keep your possessions protected.
- 15-20 small cardboard boxes
- 10-15 medium cardboard boxes
- 10-15 large cardboard boxes
- Cardboard separators (for packing glasses and dishes)
- Bubble wrap
- Packing peanuts
- Clean newsprint (bedsheets, linens and blankets work well too)
- Stretch wrap (for bundling awkward items like skis or furniture pieces)
- Mattress bags
- Box cutter
- Packing tape
- Sharpie markers
Make relocating to your next home even more eco-friendly.
Make sure all parties are on the same page before co-owning a property.
Opening up beyond the open house.
Solve your home selling dilemmas with these pricing strategies.
Don't be embarrassed. You have to start somewhere. Here's a simple explanation of a mortgage and its elements.
Get the lowdown on how a community is managed before you buy.
Here, how the mortgage interest deduction helps improve your bottom line.
That off-limits room might hide a worrisome defect.
Foregoing an inspection to save money is tempting, but extremely risky. Read why it's wise to have home inspections when buying, even if for purely informational and peace-of-mind purposes.
Get the lowdown to get a prince of a residence.