Build a Picture Light Box
Give your favorite photos some well-deserved time in the spotlight by creating a picture light box.
Follow these steps to show off photos in a beautiful lighted display.
Materials and Tools:
sheet of acrylic
hook-and-loop fastening tape
1. Cut the sheet of acrylic into two matching rectangular pieces. Cut 2-by-4's and attach with screws to make a rectangular frame the same size as the acrylic pieces.
2. Sandwich photos between the two pieces of acrylic.
3. Clamp the acrylic pieces onto the frame and drill through the acrylic to secure to the frame with screws.
4. Paint trim and frame desired color. Drill holes and use screws to attach the trim to the frame.
5. Insert lights using hook-and-loop tape.