Toxic Shock Gelatin Shots
Halloween guests are in for a surprise with these shockingly good sour green apple gelatin shots.
Looking for a fun way to electrify your Halloween party? These sour green apple gelatin shots are just what the doctor ordered. The vibrant green color looks like a mad scientist experiment when placed in tiny beakers. The familiar flavor of green apple has kicked up pucker power with the addition of citric acid. Your guests will be ... shocked.
- 2 packages green apple gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup green apple liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons citric acid
- Bring water to a low boil and remove from heat.
- Add gelatin powder and citric acid. Whisk to dissolve.
- Add vodka and apple liqueur and stir to combine.
- Pour liquid into a 9"x9" cake pan. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- When gelatin has set, cut into cubes or cut with a small circle cutter. Place cut gelatin in small shot glasses or tiny beakers for a fun Halloween effect. Tip: Alternatively, you can pour the liquid directly in plastic disposable shot cups if desired.