HGTV Casting for a New Farmhouse Renovation Show
Do you have an antique or historic farmhouse in need of renovating? Do you love your home's old charm and character but want to add some modern updates? HGTV would like to hear from you.
HGTV and High Noon Entertainment are casting homeowners within 50 miles of Ipswich, MA for a new show with renovation expert Jonathan Knight (best known as a Grammy Nominated member of New Kids on the Block) and his partner, local renowned designer Kristina Crestin.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Homeowners who want a major renovation and will allow Jonathan and Kristina to take the reins
- Homes built prior to 1940
- Homeowners must have an existing renovation budget of at least $150K that will be utilized by our design team
- Renovations will focus on 4-5 spaces in each home
- Homeowners must live within 50 miles of Ipswich, MA and be willing to vacate during remodel
Interested? Fill out an application here:
High Noon Entertainment is one of America's leading television production companies. We produce high-quality programming for networks such as HGTV, Discovery, History, TLC, Travel Channel, Animal Planet, Weather Channel and Food Network. For more info, please visit: www.highnoontv.com