Baked Brie with Raspberry Preserves Recipe
Baked Brie With Raspberry Preserves
Keep holiday guests satisfied while they wait for dinner to begin with this warm appetizer. Baked Brie always impresses, but its preparation couldn't be easier. Get the recipe.
Baked Brie is a great go-to appetizer during the fall and winter months. It's warm, comforting and a real crowd-pleaser. I like to serve mine with raspberry preserves and toasted sliced almonds, but you could mix things up with any other flavor of preserves or a different nut.
1 sheet frozen prepared puff pastry, 11 x 17 inches, thawed
1 wheel Brie cheese, about 5 inches round
2-3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
4 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Place the puff pastry on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread the preserves and sliced almonds in a 5-inch circle in the middle of the puff pastry.
3. Place the wheel of Brie on top of the preserves and sliced almonds.
4. Wrap the Brie with the puff pastry, making sure the ends are firmly pinched together, and flip the Brie over so the preserves and almonds are facing up.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes until golden brown.
6. Serve with crackers, pita chips or crostini.