Creepy Specimen Art
Create art that's perfect to decorate the house for Halloween and then leave up in a boy's room year round.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- 13" x 13" T-shirt display or box frame with glass front
- craft punch featuring 1-1/2-inch bats, spiders or whatever Halloween motif you choose
- decorative craft paper in various patterns and colors
- 14" x 14" square of plain-colored fabric
- heavy-duty tape
- miniature adhesive circles
Wrap the Frame Insert
To start, wrap the plain-colored fabric over the frame's background insert, which should be about 12"x12". Secure with heavy tape.
Using either a craft punch or Silhouette machine, cut out a uniform number of specimens from the craft paper. They should be the same size but vary in color, print and design.
Bend the Cut-Outs
Give dimension to your project by bending the wings of your bats upward.
The Halloween experts at HGTV.com share how to make miniature peeking pumpkin displays using inexpensive bowls and lidded dishes.
The Halloween experts at HGTV.com share instructions for giving a humble pumpkin sophisticated, vintage appeal by painting it...
The handmade experts at HGTV.com share simple step-by-step instructions for making witch's broom place card holders for your...