Card Stock Christmas Ornaments
These scallop-edged card stock ornaments are a quick and inexpensive way to add a colorful touch to your Christmas tree.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- assorted patterned card stock
- large, scallop-edge circle punch
- repositionable adhesive dots or double-sided tape
- sewing needle and thin twine
- craft pearls or decorative beads
Select Then Punch Paper
Choose a variety of decorative, patterned card stock. Use a large, scallop-edge paper punch to cut seven circles out of different patterns of card stock.
Fold all seven paper circles in half, decorative side in.
Use repositionable adhesive dots or double-sided tape to adhere all but one of the circles together, wrong side to wrong side.
The handmade experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for covering foam cones with yarn and buttons for a cute and...