How to Weave a Fleece Rope Dog Toy
Make a sturdy rope toy that's comfortable for you to tug and strong enough for your dog to chew.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
5. Braid the three strands together.
Tip: The easiest way to get a tight braid is to hold the rubber band-wrapped edge between your knees, but you can also tape it or pin it to a solid work surface.
6. Make sure the braid is nice and tight so it's harder for the dog to get its teeth through. Make the braid about 20-27" long, leaving some unbraided fleece at the end. This gives room to tie knots.
7. Wrap the second rubber band on the end of the unbraided fleece.
8. Make a knot that falls in the intersection of the unbraided and braided section (where the rubber band is located). This keeps the braid tighter.
9. Cut the rubber band and pull the knot very tight. The tighter the knot the longer it will last for your dog.
Create a functional feeding station from a kids’ old toy box.