How to Dress up a Dated Dresser
Here's how you can recreate this impressive flea market flip from HGTV Magazine.
- Unscrew the old hardware and patch the holes with wood filler. Remove the drawers.
- Paint the frame, and prime the drawer fronts and side edges. Let dry.
- Stand the drawers next to one another faceup so they’re touching. Cut enough wallpaper to cover all the drawer fronts, and adhere it with wallpaper paste. Let dry.
- Use a crafts knife to slice through the paper, separating the drawers. Trim around the edges.
- Drill holes in the drawer fronts for the new knobs, and screw them in.