Marble Kitchen Countertops
There are few kitchen countertop surfaces that rival the elegance, beauty and luxury of marble.
While marble kitchen countertops are likely one of the priciest countertop materials available, some grades can be on par with a high-end granite or quartz when it comes to price per square foot. Nonetheless, the sculptural quality and timeless appeal marble adds to the kitchen is something some homeowners consider priceless.
If the cost of marble seems prohibitive, try using the material on smaller or lower-traffic surfaces, like a kitchen island, pull-out slab or even as a backsplash. Using marble on a smaller surface can also give peace of mind to homeowners worried about stains, or marble's porous qualities.
Like granite, marble kitchen countertops can actually add value to your home. Even better, marble ages gracefully, its one-of-a-kind veining acquiring a patina over time. Polished marble gives a glossy, reflective finish; honed marble gives the appearance of a flatter finish.
- Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Stainless Steel Countertops
- Laminate Kitchen Countertops
- Formica Kitchen Countertops
- Granite Countertops for Kitchens
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Kitchen Countertops
- What to Consider When Selecting Countertops
- Choose Countertops With Confidence
- Granite Vs. Quartz: Is One Really Better Than The Other?
- New Kitchen Countertops
- Natural Counters Rise to the Top