Top 10 Home-Staging Dos
Mother-and-daughter real estate pros Donna and Shannon Freeman break down the best ways to stage a home to sell.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- Set your listing price by utilizing area comparables, not based upon what you need to buy that ostrich farm.
- Put personal collections away someplace safe, like a bank vault in Zurich.
- Invest in a fresh coat of paint and get 150 percent green back on your investment.
- Disclose everything, especially the stuff you are tempted not to.
- Fix all running toilets, or risk flushing profits down the drain.
- Remember that "outside" is the new "inside." Show off all of your living spaces.
- Visit model homes to see how neutrality and spaciousness are made to feel so inviting.
- Grind a lemon in the garbage disposal – it smells great and it's such great exercise.
- Display the kind of plants that aren't injection-molded and painted in a factory somewhere overseas.
- Keep your day job. Hire an agent and assist them in doing what they do best.
Mother-and-daughter real estate pros Donna and Shannon Freeman of Designed to Sell and Secrets That Sell explain why some home...
Tricks of the trade to help you get top dollar when selling your home.
Rip & Renew host James Lunday shows 10 ways to transform a room by adding architectural elements.(10 photos)