Top 10 Home-Staging Dos
Mother-and-daughter real estate pros Donna and Shannon Freeman break down the best ways to stage a home to sell.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- Set your listing price by utilizing area comparables, not based upon what you need to buy that ostrich farm.
- Put personal collections away someplace safe, like a bank vault in Zurich.
- Invest in a fresh coat of paint and get 150 percent green back on your investment.
- Disclose everything, especially the stuff you are tempted not to.
- Fix all running toilets, or risk flushing profits down the drain.
- Remember that "outside" is the new "inside." Show off all of your living spaces.
- Visit model homes to see how neutrality and spaciousness are made to feel so inviting.
- Grind a lemon in the garbage disposal – it smells great and it's such great exercise.
- Display the kind of plants that aren't injection-molded and painted in a factory somewhere overseas.
- Keep your day job. Hire an agent and assist them in doing what they do best.
Mother-and-daughter real estate pros Donna and Shannon Freeman of Designed to Sell and Secrets That Sell explain why some home...