Crostini With Herbed Cream Cheese Spread
This simple, rustic appetizer is a great way to get any fall or holiday gathering started. The flavors are a little sweet and a little savory. The textures shine with toasty bread, crunchy nuts and a delicious creamy topping.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Good to Know:
If you don't have a grill pan, place the sliced baguette 4-6 inches from the broiler in your oven for a few minutes until the edges get toasty brown.
1 large or 2 medium baguettes
8-oz. package of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
black pepper to taste
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
1. Place cranberries in a small heatproof bowl.
2. Pour enough hot water over cranberries to just cover. Soak for at least 15 minutes.
3. Cut the baguette diagonally into one-inch slices.
4. Using a pastry brush, coat one side of each slice with olive oil.
5. Grill the baguette slice, oil-side down, on a grill pan until toasted.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share this decadent recipe for red velvet cake.
Here's an inexpensive take (under $10!) on a popular store bought fall centerpiece idea from the experts at HGTV.com.
Put a contemporary twist on traditional autumn decor with a square corn husk wreath. Just follow these simple step-by-step...