Salmon Lollipops Recipe
Three ingredients are all you need to make these party-perfect appetizers. Simply cover balls of cream cheese in salmon and sprinkle with chives to create irresistible and savory hand-held treats.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Yield: 12 canapes
12 slices smoked salmon, cut into 2 rounds
6 ounces cream cheese
12 lollipop or popsicle sticks
1 bunch chives, snipped fine
1. Prepare 3/4"-diameter balls of cream cheese. Roll and refrigerate.
2. Cut circles of smoked salmon.
3. Wrap salmon circles around each ball of cream cheese.
4. Twist a sheet of plastic wrap around each ball to form a round shape. Place each ball in the refrigerator until ready to use.
5. Dip both sides of smoked salmon ball in snipped chives.
6. Place lollipop or popsicle stick into bottom of smoked salmon. Serve chilled.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for Martha Washington candy, perfect for a Mother's Day brunch.
The experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for Key Lime cake, perfect for a Mother's Day brunch.
Follow these easy tips from HGTV.com to create beautiful and unique flower arrangements at home.(7 photos)