Mini Candy Corn Layer Cake Recipe
Fall's favorite candy gets reinterpreted as a colorful mini cake your Halloween or Thanksgiving guests are sure to love.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
3 boxes of white cake mix
orange and yellow food coloring
white fluffy frosting
3" round cookie cutter
jelly roll pan
1. Prepare each of the three boxes of cake mix in separate bowls according to package directions.
2. Add food coloring to each of the bowls except for the white bowl, until desired color is achieved.
3. Pour cake batter into jelly roll pans that have been oiled and floured.
4. Bake cakes according to package directions, keeping in mind that the cake is thin and may bake faster than directions indicate.
5. Cool cakes on cooling rack.
6. Use a 3" round cookie cutter to cut circles of cake from each color.
7. Stack layers, piping white frosting between them.
8. Frost the top of cakes as desired and add a few pieces of candy corn.
The Halloween costume experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for turning a basic hoodie into a fun frog costume...
The handmade Halloween costume experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for crafting a sweet candy dots kid's costume.
The Halloween entertaining experts at HGTV.com share 26 decorating tips, recipes, free printables and easy no-sew costume ideas...(26 photos)