Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets
Outdoor kitchens can be the grill master's best friend. With a built-in grill, ample countertop surface, add-ons like refrigeration and a sink, and bar-seating for friends—he (or she) may never set foot indoors again.
But it's important to plan your dream outdoor kitchen with the weather—and your climate—in mind. While it might be a no-brainer that grills and other appliances be stainless steel, or outdoor kitchen countertops be stone or concrete, finding the perfect material for outdoor kitchen cabinets is not as intuitive.
Of course, you'll need a material that's weather-proof and termite-proof (and non-combustible if close to sources of heat), but you'll also want to look for materials that are high-quality and durable, even if they are protected by a deck, umbrella or pergola.
Ideal outdoor kitchen cabinet materials include stainless steel, marine-grade polymer and teak—all materials that can stand up to the elements.
- Outdoor Kitchen Lighting Ideas
- Maximum Home Value Outdoor Living Projects: Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Kitchen Cabinet Ideas
- Utilities in an Outdoor Kitchen
- Modular Outdoor Kitchen Kits and Accessories
- Outdoor Kitchens: Grilling and Chilling in the Great Backyard