Formica Kitchen Countertops
An easy-to-care-for surface with a wide variety of styles, patterns and colors to choose from, Formica kitchen countertops offer the look, style and durability of from-the-earth stone, but at a fraction of the cost.
Also referred to as laminate kitchen countertops, Formica kitchen counters are easy to install and are an easy-to-replace solution for budget-conscious consumers.
Prefabricated Formica countertops are typically available at home improvement stores, too, and installation is a relatively simple process for do-it-yourselfers.
Popularized in the 1950s, Formica countertops have been updated with contemporary patterns and colors, but part of the fun comes with getting creative with the edging (think waterfall, no-drip, or beveled edge), a great way to personalize the project.
The man-made material also offers a cohesive look—elements like sinks and backsplashes may be integrated into the countertop for a seamless style, and a good fabricator should have the ability to make any visible seams from the installation process nearly disappear.
- Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Stainless Steel Countertops
- Marble Kitchen Countertops
- Laminate Kitchen Countertops
- Granite Countertops for Kitchens
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Increase Your Counter Intelligence
- Kitchen Countertops
- What to Consider When Selecting Countertops
- New Kitchen Countertops
- Natural Counters Rise to the Top
- Granite Vs. Quartz: Is One Really Better Than The Other?