Custom Closet Design Ideas
Everyone likes options, and when it comes to designing a closet the ability to make it your own is always a bonus. Learn how to transform your space with these ideas for custom closet designs.
If you like to have a variety of options at your fingertips, then a custom closet design might just be the best choice for organizing your space.
For those who are looking to have a hand in the design of their space, a custom closet allows for plenty of do-it-yourself options. Shelves, adjustable clothing rods, drawers, container storage, jewelry organizers and wall hooks are just a few of the custom options from which you can choose. Paint and wallpaper also help to add a personal touch to a custom closet space.
Store-bought closet organizers are also an option for customizing your closet. Plenty of companies have designed shelving, drawers and organization cubes that are sold individually, but can be easily arranged to fit together. These practical options make for a functional and clutter-free space that was inspired by your personal flair.
See also: Closet Planning Guide
- Closets Around the House
- Linen Cabinet and Closet Organization Ideas
- Coat Closet Ideas
- Walk-In Closet Design Ideas
- Broom and Utility Closet Organization
- Big Closet Design Ideas
- Closet Lighting Ideas and Options
- Designing the Right Closet Layout
- Closet Flooring and Lighting Options
- Specialty Closet Accessories
- Closet Tie Racks
- Closet Organization Accessories: Ideas and Options