Fine French Flair
Highlights include fresh paint, flagstone walkway and patio and mosaic art.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Kim and Tom Scurlock’s home is decorated with treasures from their world travels, but the outside does nothing to reflect their fun-loving personalities. The Colonial home is trimmed out in tired details and hidden behind pathetic flowers and an overgrown tree. Designer Don Hirsch peels back the layers of despair and dresses the home up in Old World flair.
- New energy efficient European-style windows
- Flagstone walkway
- Italian-style mosaic stepping stones
- Ornate gate
- Ornate window details
- New candleholders for the patio
- New front door with glass inserts and doorbell
- Architectural quoins
- New gutters, lamp fixtures and mailbox
- Fresh landscaping
The Normandeau family wants to take back their home office so they call in the professionals to help them declutter and organize.