Halloween Sweet and Salty Popcorn Mix Recipe
Combining the best of both worlds, this sweet-meets-salty snack is just too good to pass up. Mix up big batches for Halloween get-togethers, school functions or to pass out to your favorite trick-or-treaters.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
1 large package of white almond bark
10 cups of popped popcorn (requires 1/2 cup of unpopped kernels)
1 cup candy corn
4 tbsp Halloween color nonpareils
very large bowl or pan
1. Pop kernels in a large pot or popcorn popper. Carefully remove any unpopped kernels, then pour all 10 cups of popcorn into a very large bowl or pan.
2. Following package instructions, melt almond bark.
3. Pour melted almond bark over popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
4. While almond bark is still warm, add nonpareils and candy corn to coated popcorn and mix together.
5. Serve immediately or store overnight in airtight containers.
The Halloween and Thanksgiving entertaining experts at HGTV.com share an easy recipe for mini layer cakes that combine the...
The Halloween costume experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for turning a basic hoodie into a fun frog costume...
The handmade Halloween costume experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for crafting a sweet candy dots kid's costume.