Zombie Slime Shooters Halloween Cocktail Recipe
1 ounce vodka
1 ounce peach schnapps
1 ounce sour apple schnapps
1 ounce coconut rum
1 ounce sweet and sour mix
For blood slime:
3 tablespoons corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
1. Mix corn syrup with red food coloring.
2. Dip the rim of martini glass into the mixture, and slowly spin the glass to coat it.
3. Turn the glass upright and the blood will begin to drip slightly. Set aside.
1. Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
2. Shake well and pour over ice cubes into slime-rimmed martini glass.
5 Easy Flower Arrangements + How to Keep Them Alive
May 26, 2016 by Farima Alavi
10 DIYs to Make Your Rental Feel Like Home Sweet Home
May 25, 2016 by Erica Reitman
6 Things People With Super Clean Homes Do Every Day
May 24, 2016 by Chelsea Faulkner
Pro Kitchen Design Ideas to Make You a Food Star at Home
May 23, 2016 by Kayla Kitts