Halloween Sweet and Salty Popcorn Mix Recipe
1 large package of white almond bark
10 cups of popped popcorn (requires 1/2 cup of unpopped kernels)
1 cup candy corn
4 tbsp Halloween color nonpareils
very large bowl or pan
1. Pop kernels in a large pot or popcorn popper. Carefully remove any unpopped kernels, then pour all 10 cups of popcorn into a very large bowl or pan.
2. Following package instructions, melt almond bark.
3. Pour melted almond bark over popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
4. While almond bark is still warm, add nonpareils and candy corn to coated popcorn and mix together.
5. Serve immediately or store overnight in airtight containers.