Create a Feng Shui Home
Learn the feng shui dos and don'ts for each room of your home.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- Create an inviting and eye-catching entrance, both inside and out.
- Include uplifting "greeters," such as a waterfall or piece of artwork.
- Add bright and beautiful lighting so the pathway is safe and visible.
- Place inspiring objects leading up to the door, like a meandering pathway and flowers.
- Add plants, especially evergreens, which will stay lush all year.
- Pile up paperwork, trash or broken objects near the doorway, inside or out.
- Walk into a wall or dead end. If necessary, add a mirror to help visually expand the space.
- Have objects that get in your way or block the flow of energy moving into the home.
- Leave broken steps or items in poor maintenance.
- Let your garage door draw more attention than your home's entrance.
Adapted from her book Interior Divine: Walking You Through the Transformation of Your Home, designer Jayne Pelosi shares...(9 photos)