Dazzle your beloved with hearts made from paper, wire or roses with these easy-to-follow projects.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Hearts That Shine
Materials and Tools:
origami or any smooth paper with a different color on each side
tooling foil, 38 gauge
scissors (regular and pinking)
1. Cut the paper and fold it to form a square.
2. You can decorate the cover of the card or cut a heart in the center so that you can see the second color inside the card.
3. Cut out small tooling foil hearts. (Foil comes in a variety of colors — brass, silver, copper, red, blue and green, and it is easily cut with scissors.)
4. To emboss, press on the opposite side of the heart with a ballpoint pen. We made dots, spiral and hatch marks.
5. Glue the hearts to the paper.
6. Decorate the cards with metallic-ink pens.
Delight your valentine with white-chocolate-dipped fortune cookies in a crafty (and cute!) Chinese takeout box. Basic cooking...
Surprise your Valentine with one of these simply chic projects.(4 photos)
Let that special someone know exactly how you feel with this sweet turtle card that reads, "You really bring me out of my...