Dazzle your beloved with hearts made from paper, wire or roses with these easy-to-follow projects.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Hearts That Shine
Materials and Tools:
origami or any smooth paper with a different color on each side
tooling foil, 38 gauge
scissors (regular and pinking)
1. Cut the paper and fold it to form a square.
2. You can decorate the cover of the card or cut a heart in the center so that you can see the second color inside the card.
3. Cut out small tooling foil hearts. (Foil comes in a variety of colors — brass, silver, copper, red, blue and green, and it is easily cut with scissors.)
4. To emboss, press on the opposite side of the heart with a ballpoint pen. We made dots, spiral and hatch marks.
5. Glue the hearts to the paper.
6. Decorate the cards with metallic-ink pens.
Delight your valentine with white-chocolate-dipped fortune cookies in a crafty (and cute!) Chinese takeout box. Basic cooking...
Surprise your Valentine with one of these simply chic projects.(4 photos)
The kids will have a great time making these one-of-a-kind keepsake frames that Mom will love, especially when a favorite photo...