Set a Colorfully Mod Table With DIY Geometric Wood Chargers
- 12" unfinished wood charger
- acrylic paint in the colors of your choice
- painter's tape
- foam paintbrushes
- butcher paper or newspaper
1. Cover your work surface with butcher paper or newspaper.
2. Using painter's tape, create triangles in different shapes and sizes.
3. Burnish the tape edges with scissors to create crisp, clean paint lines.
4. Paint each section in your desired colors. (We chose four different hues.) Let dry, then brush on a second coat.
5. Let dry completely, then remove the painter's tape.
6. For multiple chargers, alternate colors and sizes of triangles for a fun, varied look. Display on your tablescape for any and all occasions.