Simple Outdoor Kitchen Ideas
Feeling overwhelmed over the cost and number of choices for designing an outdoor kitchen? Relax. There are lots of easy ways to heat up your backyard's style quotient and improve its functionality without breaking the bank.
And whether you're looking to create a bona fide outdoor entertainment center, or simply expand the usefulness of your patio or deck, typically the design process starts with the main centerpiece: the grill.
Built-in grills (grills that fit into a base with counters and storage space, not unlike a kitchen island) are a popular choice. For many an outdoor cook, a quality grill and countertop space for prep work and serving are more than sufficient.
Other simple outdoor kitchen ideas include a countertop overhang for seating, eating and socializing; an umbrella to protect your investment (or the cook) from the elements; and at least one storage drawer for basics like paper towels, grill racks and grilling tools.
- A Place for Your Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Kitchens: Grilling and Chilling in the Great Backyard
- Outdoor Kitchen Accessories
- Selecting Outdoor Kitchen Flooring
- Outdoor Kitchen Appliances
- Maximum Home Value Outdoor Living Projects: Outdoor Kitchen