Tomato Sandwich Recipe
Yield: 8 sandwiches
1 loaf white bread
2 ripe tomatoes
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon seasoned salt
watercress, for garnish
1. With a 2- to 3-inch cookie cutter, cut one circle out of each slice of bread.
2. Peel a ripe tomato, then cut into 1/4-inch slices. Place tomato slices in between paper towels and place in refrigerator overnight.
3. Mix mayonnaise and seasoned salt to taste. Mixture should be a light pink color.
4. Spread mixture on bread circles and place one tomato slice in each sandwich.
5. Garnish with a dab of mayonnaise and a piece of watercress.