Sink Into Summer With These Spa-Inspired Bathroom Ideas
It's summertime, and the livin' is easy. Or at least it should be. Pamper yourself this summer with a few bathroom upgrades made for relaxation.
This post is sponsored by Kohler, written by me and owned by HGTV.
There's just something about summer and bright, white interiors that really works. And for me, there's no better spot to rock the white-on-white interior than a master bathroom. This timeless look is clean, crisp and totally spa-worthy. Want the look, or maybe just a taste of the look, in your own bathroom? Try one or all of these six tips for giving your master bath the spa treatment.
Hover over images in the mood board above and click on the numbers to see and shop products. You can also click through using the arrows in the lower bar that appears when you hover.
1. Upgrade your tub. Builder-grade bathtubs are fine, but they're certainly not luxurious. Try a clawfoot or gorgeous soaking tub for the ultimate relaxation experience.
2. Try on new faucets. No bathroom upgrade is complete without brand-new hardware. This all-white bathroom has a vintage look with contrasting faucet finishes. The hand-brushed appearance of bronze captures the timeless beauty of old-world artisanship.
3. Time for new tile. Adding new tile on the floor or walls is a relatively simple fix that will change the entire look of your bathroom. And decadent marble tile is the perfect choice for summer, as it stays cool underfoot. Plus, what's more luxurious than marble? Absolutely nothing.
4. Don't forget the walls. Whether it's a new paint job or something a bit more intricate, fresh walls will definitely transform your space. An entire wall of beautiful, tiny mosaic tiles? Yes, please.
Get Inspired: 15 Simply Chic Bathroom Tile Designs
5. Get organized. Okay, so this may not be the most fun upgrade, but one thing all spas have in common is a sense of peace and tranquility. You won't find that in a cluttered space. Try drawer organizers to easily keep everything in its place.
Get Inspired: Clever Ways to Organize Your Bathroom
6. Switch out your lighting. This is a simple switch that will make a world of difference. Have you always wanted a decadent chandelier? Get it! Or maybe you lust over bold, modern pendants. Take the plunge, and give yourself the stylish and flattering lighting you deserve.
Get Inspired: 13 Dreamy Bathroom Lighting Ideas
Inspired by turn-of-the-century charm, each piece in the Artifacts faucet and accessory collection is like a vintage treasure rediscovered. The beauty of the Artifacts collection lies in its timeless styling — from casual to formal, Artifacts is at home in any decor. Uncover a wealth of possibilities at ideas.kohler.com.